sábado, 12 de dezembro de 2009

Whatever happened to me ?



Whatever happened to the mirror,
That showed me a happy face?
Whatever happened to sorry?
You know it's never to late..
Whatever happened to good things coming,
Coming to those who wait?
Whatever happened to this city?
It's not like used to be..
Whatever happened to our future?
Cause I can see it in the rear view..
Whatever happened to the list
Of things I wanted to be?
...
Gotta look myself in the eye,
And say it's gonna be alright.
Maybe everything won't be alright,
All the time.
Whatever happened to the truth?
Whatever happened to you?
Whatever happened to me?


 E eu estou literalmente perdida. Não sei o que aconteceu comigo, com você, com o mundo. Só sei que tudo mudou tão de repente que eu acabei me perdendo..

2 comentários:

naná disse...

:S
me senti perdida só de ler isso aqui, Aninha o_O HUHASUHUASDHUAHU'
mas sei lá, de repente é só uma questão de tempo até você perceber que "it's gonna be alright" ><
e se nao ficar, conte comigo
pra o que for, okay?
ou corra pra um saco de boxe (mas cuidado com a mao :~ ASHSUH')
*-*
beeijoss

Unknown disse...

Eu não tinti o que vuxe faloo qq
UIDHASUIDHSAUDHSUIDSA *-*
Pra que foi isso? /asno -s
Enfim, sabe que eu sou seu amigo, e conte comigo pro que der e vier.
<3